Before I hop on a plane to travel to dreadfully colder climates (by dreadfully, I mean 50 degree weather), I've clearly created the illusion that I have everything together in these photos
Where exactly did the year go? As I sit here, sipping my coffee and hovering over my laptop, I can't help but wonder how the time flew by so quickly. But then again, that's pretty much every year. Somehow, we went from summer breezes to serenades of Yuletide music scattered throughout just about every store or public venue to set foot in. Aside from that, I have an endless list of holiday gifts to acquire for my four-year-old man including but not limited to dinosaur shoes, a dirt bike and Hulk anything.
Before I hop on a plane to travel to dreadfully colder climates (by dreadfully, I mean 50 degree weather), I've clearly created the illusion that I have everything together in these photos:
- A form fitting party or daytime dress that fits like a glove and makes me feel like Wonder Woman
- A high slit for mobility, obviously
- Lace-up heels for running thousands of miles in
- Get up and dress up - simply because it's a busy time of year doesn't mean that you need to look like a hot mess. Dress up and take care of yourself.
- Make a list - lists make me feel as though I have everything together and on track. It gives a sense of "here are my goals" and I can achieve them.
- Take time for yourself - make sure you take breaks, and give yourself alone time for relaxation.
- Try something you've never done before - do something fun and exciting, or go somewhere you've never gone before. For example, I went to Santa's Enchanted Forest over the weekend and it was surprisingly a really good time. I'm typically anti-holiday activities, but I had so much fun and it was a next experience for me.
What I'm rocking:
Dress c/o Hot Miami Styles
Shoes by ALDO (similar style here)
Photography by: Shooter Shane
Editing by: Lynsee Hee Kyeong