As Father's Day creeps around the corner, I've compiled a 2014 Father's Day Gift Guide to save you from the dreaded shopping pains of trying to figure out what to get your father (brother, hubby, son, etc.) for the manly holiday. Aside from the typical "Father's Day tie" or cologne gifting, here are my top picks for the men in your life!
1) Graphic Tees - T-shirts are a basic staple in any man's closet (or their entire wardrobe) and I'm loving these spunky designs by Desigual.
2) iHome NFC Bluetooth Stereo System - Give the gift of sound with a stereo system featuring a built-in rechargeable battery that he can take anywhere.
3) Grooming/Regimen Kit - It's safe to say that any man could use a grooming kit such as this Eufora Hero for Men set (Shampoo, Revitalizing Tretament, Scalp Rescue, Palmer's Lotion, Thickening Elixir, and Texture Putty). This is great if your dad's hair is slightly thinning (don't worry, he'll love it).
4) Keurig Rivo - An espresso machine that also makes cappuccinos and lattes? Yes, please. Aside from being a great gift for dad, I would love this baby for myself.
5) ZOOOP Jumpsuit - If your dad is anything like mine, he loves to relax and watch a game during the weekends. This fleece jumpsuit is absolutely the most comfortable onesie he will ever throw on.
6) Tani Underwear - Although I can't say that I've worn these myself, I have felt them (not while a man was wearing them) and they feel like the most comfortable pair of male underwear ever in life.
7 and 8) Darring Dress Shirts and Pants - You can't go wrong with a nice dress shirt and pants for dad, and I love the lightweight texture of Darring's pieces.
9) CorkPop Stainless Steel Ice Cubes - Let's face it, dad loves a cold brew so why not give him ice cubes that never melt? Genius. All he has to do is pop them in the freezer and add to his beverage of choice for a drink that won't go warm or dilute.
10) Sugarwish Delivery - If he has a sweet tooth, kindly send him an e-card through Sugarwish. Upon receiving it, he will be able to select from an assortment of delicious candy which is then delivered right to his door.
11) Posh Mommy Dog Tags - For a personalized approach, you can get him one of these custom dog tags with all of his kids' names on it so he can wear it around his neck at all times.
12) Bijouxx Jewels Bracelet - The perfect casual yet edgy piece of jewelry that can be worn for business or play.
13) Trendy Desigual Shorts - If he's quite the stylish pops, get him some shorts from Desigual's latest collection which includes some of my favorite prints.
14) SPY Glasses - Sunglasses are a man's best friend, right? Well, these aren't just any regular sunglasses. The SPY glasses not only fold up small enough to fit in his pocket, but they are also built to enrich good energy and happy emotions while wearing them.
Check out my 2014 Father's Day Gift Guide video for a special giveaway
(MUST enter through my YouTube channel to qualify):