I’m not the only girl in the universe that packs entirely too much when packing for a trip or vacation, am I? Great, I didn’t think so. In lieu of writing a boring blog post about my “top 10 tips for travel packing,” I filmed a quick video that sheds some light on how exactly I pack for trips while attempting to avoid throwing everything that I own into a suitcase. Although I typically pack more for vacations, this is how I pack a very basic travel bag for taking trips home to see my family. What are some of your essentials that you must pack with you for every trip?
Style By Lynsee Light Packing Tips:
- Roll up T-shirts or basic tops to conserve space
- Take a comfortable pair of flat shoes, a basic black heel and one dressy pair of heels
- Pack travel-sized hair products and skincare items
- Bring versatile clothing pieces that may be styled various ways (for ex. a basic white tee, skinny jeans, distressed shorts, a black blazer, a printed mini skirt, etc.)
- Only take the necessary cosmetics (not your entire collection)
- Pack a set of hot rollers or only one hot tool