Every girl needs a little R&R (rest and relaxation) once in awhile. Am I right or am I right? On those Sunday nights when I just want to stay at home and relax, I enjoy creating my own little “DIY Girl’s Night In” by making my home a spa in itself. This would also be a great idea to try out with your closest girl friends by inviting them over for a cozy night in.
No “Girl’s Night In” would be complete without:
- A pair of comfy pajamas (my favorite PJ’s are made by Victoria’s Secret)
- Hot, soothing tea (or even a glass of wine if you’re old enough of course) ( Stash Tea Exotic Tea )
- A favorite book ( You Can Create An Exceptional Life)
- Face mask of choice ( Blissoma Solutions natural skincare Refine Clay Renewal Treatment )
- A hot bubble bath
- A favorite candle burning ( Bath and Body Works Bahama Fizz )
- Manicures and pedicures ( Essie Nail Color Polish Turquoise and Caicos )
- Deep hair treatment ( Frederic Fekkai PRX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask )
- Shaving the legs (I am using SatinCare by Olay and Gillette Venus razors in Sugarberry. Similar products here: Satin Care Shave Gel Gillette Venus & Olay Sugarberry )
- Crest WhiteStrips ( Crest 3d White Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Strips )
Check out my “How to Pamper Yourself: DIY “Girl’s Night In” video and let me know if you try it out!