Happy Monday everyone! I decided to try something a little different for today’s blog post by incorporating my latest manicure routine. My nail polish collection is endless, as I have been collecting for years now. However, I recently picked up some spring and summer colors to add to it. As I blogged about previously, one of my favorite nail polish collections for the season is the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors polishes. For more of an everyday shade, I use the Kim-pletely in Love pink polish. It’s the perfect sheer, pale pink color.
Here’s my nail routine:
1) Thoroughly cleanse my hands with soap and water (sometimes I use a scrub).
2) Apply a thick layer of lotion to my hands.
3) Place some aloe vera gloves on my hands and let sit for 10 minutes.
4) File and clean my nails.
5) Remove cuticles.
6) Apply a clear base/top coat.
7) Layer on nail polish (I used 3 coats this time).
8) Apply a clear base/top coat again.
9) Let them dry and voila!